Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Senator David Mark is not my lover" - Actress, Chika Ike



I was attracted this morning by the headline above at the news stand in one of our soft sell magazines, precisely Encomium Magazine and I was desperate to read the story. Whether I believe it or not does not matter. What matters is what people out there thinks.



Although the story made the rounds last week that actress Chika Ike is dating  the senate president, and he bought her the range rover she is currently driving and also opened her FancyNancy Accessories shop in Abuja.



Well, she reacted to the story in this week's Encomium magazine where she denied the story but said:





 "Normally, I wouldn't react to stories about myself in public, I have my reasons, but I would talk about this briefly. I know David Mark, he is the senate president. But personally, I do not know David Mark and I can say this anywhere, anytime. Why I am actually reacting to this tale is for two reasons.  It's a delicate story and second, I wouldn't want my success, my hard work, and my struggle to be attached to someone I don't know. I have never had anything to do with Senator David Mark. People just wake up and make up stories. The range rover I drive is my hard work, my struggle and my sweat."


Hmmm ..... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment